Salam...

"Personal musing inspired by past and ongoing experiences of my life…depicting how I feel and what comes hereafter. However it may also revolves around my personal whishes, hopes and beliefs which I often in doubt and wondering... what is the meaning of life.."

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Robin McLaurin Williams (July 21, 1951 – August 11, 2014)


Robin Williams' best quotes (© Getty)



'I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel alone.'
 
- Robin McLaurin Williams (July 21, 1951 – August 11, 2014)
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Dahlia said...

Salam abg jan,

That's very true...RIP robin williams.

Jankaulu said...

Salam...

Selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin...

sebenarnya adakalanya manusia akan rasa keseorangan...mungkin sebab manusia itu cirinya `tersendiri'...

Kadang-kadang

Kadang-kadang apabila realiti tidak menjadi, muncullah fantasi...

Home