Salam...

"Personal musing inspired by past and ongoing experiences of my life…depicting how I feel and what comes hereafter. However it may also revolves around my personal whishes, hopes and beliefs which I often in doubt and wondering... what is the meaning of life.."

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

upside down coconut life?...

I'm single and very happy...

Be alone or not to be alone is not the measuremet of happy life... As a human being sometime i feel sad sometimes i feel happy.

I'm so horrified with people who tried to match me with someone. Even already told (8 times) them that i need nobody they still insist...to make it happen. Sometimes i wonder are they tried to make mylife broken with that someone likes theirs? he he he (sorry just to make story a little bit funny...)

Anyway, i always love my life and my job...always...even the situation of people around me weren't so good but still i love my life, my students, my HOD (head of departemeng) and my Dean. I have Sharifah Aini's Cds so there is nothing else i need to ask for kan? he he he.

i feel alive in this company... because people around me are very friendly and we are close each other, help each other, share our laugh too...We never kick other ass for our benefit...so I'm happy to be here...in the green Muadzam jugle.

But there is also `drama' in mylife... there is always a sad episode or scene. I dont care what people did till they touch my territory or say something about 'shit' because i'm not a married man. If can I want shut their mouth up in the front of everyone... i want to direct my own drama there, let them to be seated! (biar mereka pulak terduduk, huh!). I dont care about shit but I knew, everyone supported me included my friends, my family that they love me for what i am. But only to those `shited' me i dont want to keep my relationship with them in future...to give, at least a massage to do not talk bullshit about me and my unmarried life again.

I thought...i am a little different now, somebody is leaving me... i' turn into upside down coconut now (tonggeng nyiur). My life/love changed me to be more outspoken now, the silent episode is now was my 'old me'... a long time ago i will just keep quite even my ass kicked...

...my life taugh me to stand up for my right... someday there will be judgement day!


Jan: ...My friend said `sometimes alone is by choice not by nasib...'

2 comments:

LilYLiZ@ said...

Mungkin bersendirian itu baik... tetapi berdua itu lebih luar biasa baik.

Jankaulu said...

...berdua itu lebih luar biasa baik jika hanya pasangan itu setia dan bertimbang rasa antara satu sama lain. Tidak mementingkan nafsu sendiri...dan mensyukuri kasih sayang yang dia terima.

kalau tidak hidup akan seperti berada di ...... dan jauh lebih baik hidup bebas bersendirian pulak...

Kadang-kadang

Kadang-kadang apabila realiti tidak menjadi, muncullah fantasi...

Home